Click on a product to learn more
- Lockbox Reporting Daily electonic reporting on all lockbox activity including images, posting files, and email notifications.
- EDI Reporting Provides the transaction details which accompany many electronic payments.
- Mobile Banking Banking from your mobile device.
- Online Banking Comprehensive up-to-the minute information about your acounts at your fingertips.
- ACH Credit Originations Provides the mechanism to collect receivables and dues with ease!
- Lockbox Processing Allow us to pick up your mail and make your deposits for you.
- Remote & Mobile Deposit Make deposits from your office or on the go!
- Merchant Processing Acceptance of Visa, Mastercard, and Discover.
- Money Market Sweep Accounts Ability to maximize earnings on short-term funds.
- Certificate of Deposit Account Registry One Bank relationship with FDIC Insurance coverage from multiple qualifying Banks for your CD portfolio.
- Insured Cash Sweep One bank relationship with FDIC insurance coverage from multiple qualifying Banks for your liquid cash portfolio.
- Investment Sweep Accounts Acceptance of Visa, Mastercard, and Discover.
- Domestic & International Wires Acceptance of Visa, Mastercard, and Discover.
- Business Debit/Credit Cards Acceptance of Visa, Mastercard, and Discover.
- Positive Pay Ensures your checks arrive at the bank exactly how you issued them to help combat fraud.
- Business Bill Pay Quick and easy way to pay bills which saves time and money.
- ACH Debit Originations Provides the mechanism to make payments electronically on your schedule.
Check out the below videos to see how a few local businesses are using cash management to streamline their daily operations.
Here to help you.
With over 24 years of experience in various capacities throughout the banking industry, Erin enjoys working with businesses to help build comprehensive financial solutions. “By strategically deploying cash management solutions, we help our business customers reduce overhead expenses, streamline business operations, and improve cash flows”. “At Quail Creek Bank, we understand the value of developing relationships with our customers so we can understand the needs of their business, and provide a consultative approach to money management”. “We also understand our success is secondary to the success of our business customers”.
Joe is easily one of the nicest people on the planet; his personality is hard to replicate day in and out. Having 16 years of banking experience has helped him to understand bank products and how to manage Quail Creek Bank's cash management technology side by side with the customer. Joe will take the time to get to know you and understand your business needs finding answers to your questions. If you ever need support with a product or service, we assure you will never be disappointed with the support Joe offers.