FOLDS OF HONOR CARD
Pay tribute with the card that gives back.
Quail Creek Bank has partnered with Folds of Honor on a mission to empower military families by providing educational scholarships to the children and spouses of military service men and women killed or disabled while serving our great nation. Our exclusive Folds of Honor debit card allows you to partner with this great organization to raise funds for those who need it.
Every time you use this card, Quail Creek Bank donates $.08 to Folds of Honor
About Oklahoma Folds of Honor
Since 2007, the Folds of Honor has carried forth this singular, noble mission. To provide educational scholarships to spouses and children of America’s fallen and disabled service-members. The Folds of Honor motto says it best: Honor Their Sacrifice. Educate Their Legacy.
- • More than 1 Million disabled and fallen service members affected by war
- • Nearly 2 Million dependents of military heroes are adversely affected by war
- • 16,000 Education Scholarships awarded since 2007
- • All 50 States are home to scholarship recipients
OKLAHOMA PROJECT WOMAN CARD
Offer a card that brings hope to the helpless with every purchase.
With every transaction using this card, Quail Creek Bank donates $.05 to Oklahoma Project Woman
About Oklahoma Project Woman
Since its beginning in 1998, Tulsa Project Woman has provided breast healthcare for thousands of Oklahoman's who otherwise could not afford this care. Oklahoma Project Woman works with 45 clinics, 16 hospitals, and 3 standalone breast centers to offer patients across Oklahoma with free mammography, and if necessary, a diagnostic procedure and surgery. All the proceeds stay local in Oklahoma.
- • More than 47,000 uninsured Oklahoman's served since 1998
- • 706 breast cancer diagnoses that otherwise may have been missed
- • All 77 Oklahoma counties have access to free care