Purchasing a new property? Expanding your building? Moving to a new location? Want to reduce your existing mortgage payment? A real estate loan or refinance of your existing real estate loan can give you the financial room and flexibility you need in order to grow your business. With all loan approval decision makers in one location Quail Creek Bank can move quickly with your loan request. Quail Creek Bank offers competitive interest rates and terms while specializing in construction and permanent commercial real estate lending for properties, including, but not limited to:
- Office buildings
- Industrial Properties
- Retail Buildings
- Hotel / Motel
- Convenience Stores
- Multi-family buildings
Looking to buy equipment or expand your business? Need to purchase company vehicles? Need to consolidate debt for your business? If so, a Term Loan from Quail Creek Bank may be what you need to help your company grow while preserving your own funds. Our Business Term Loans offer flexible terms with competitive interest rates and are designed to cover your long-term financing needs and goals.
Whether you need to finance accounts receivable or borrow short term for other business purposes, we know each company has its own unique financial needs and requirements. That’s why Quail Creek Bank offers several line of credit options to help manage the cash flow cycle of your business such as:
- Working capital line of credit -- Allows the loan balance to revolve to meet current needs
- Business equity line of credit – Allows you to utilize equity in your commercial real estate
- Business home equity line of credit – Allows a small business to tap into the available equity in your home to work for your business
Quail Creek Bank participates in many Small Business Administration (SBA) loan programs that provide small businesses more alternatives for financing their buildings and equipment. Some of the excellent benefits that a SBA loan may provide are:
- Easier qualification for a borrower compared to a conventional business loan
- Longer repayment terms
- Lower equity requirements
- Fees may be financed directly into the loan
Contact an experienced Quail Creek Bank loan officer today to see if an SBA loan is right for you!
Other Credit facilities: REI and MADCO
REI and MADCO are not affiliated with Quail Creek Bank.