New Website Coming Soon!!

We will be launching a new website later this month so check back here for more details in the days ahead.
Resources Image


Where should I report financial scams?


File a report with your local law enforcement
(ie: police department, sheriff’s office, etc..)

Report fake checks you receive by mail to the U.S. Postal Inspection Service
(877) 876-2455

Report ALL fake checks to the Federal Trade Commission   |   (877) 382-4357

Contact the bank immediately
(405) 755-1000

if you’ve fallen victim to a scam or to report and stop unauthorized automatic withdrawals from your account.

If you are a victim, or know someone who has been financially exploited as an adult, contact your local OKDHS office or the Adult Protective Services hotline.
(800) 522-3511
Quick Links - Overpayment   |    Romance   |    Phishing & Smishing   |    Unsolicited Gifts   |    Lottery   |    Personal Shopper   |    Computer Virus    |    Elder Exploitation   |    IRS Related